ON SALE! Firm feeling medium compression shapewear from mid to low thigh all the way up to under bust. Size M M fits waists: 72-78cm & hips of 96-102cm
- Choose the size that corresponds best to your measurements
- If you are experienced with high compression fajas or like a really firm compression feeling then consider going down a size if your measurements are at the small end of the range given for a size.
- If you are over 5'9" this will likely sit slightly lower under your bust
- please try on with tight leggings and a singlet first time to make sure this is the right fit and feel for you
What we like about this design
- the length - it smoothes & shapes thighs, bum and torso
- generous crotch opening
- softer silkier fabric at the bum
- strong snug feeling when wearing
- a row of hooks under the zip for extra support when doing up
- strong, quality adjustable length straps
- ideal addition to a corset, this lifts and smooths the areas that a corset can't get to
Who will enjoy wearing this?
- corset wearers who want that little bit of extra help to lift & shape everything
- some people who experience sensory issues where feeling held snugly relaxes their nervous system
- new mums recovering and getting back into shape after having a baby (post partum recovery) & want something to help their abdomen muscles regain shape and strength
- anyone with a special dress or outfit who wants to look and feel smoothed and svelte
What's it like putting on?
- technically it's a Columbian Fajas which is a high compression shape wear garment developed for post surgical compression needs, because of that it should feel tight when you put it on, it's not going to feel like putting on a pair of leggings, there's a bit of effort involved & at the start it may feel like the fajas is too small but once you have it on & are feeling the snug, smoothing and shaping results it will be worth it.
- I would rate this as a firm medium compression garment rather than a high compression garment & found it easier to put on than my previous high compression Columbian fajas - Steph
Fabric: nylon 76%, spandex 24%
TIPS TO PUT THE FAJAS ON EASILY
- Give yourself plenty of time
- Make sure your skin is dry, don't use body lotion beforehand
- Lean your upper back against a wall
- Make sure to pull the fajas up enough to make sure your bum is able to sit in the right position in the fajas (it is designed to butt enhance/lift)
- Do up the bottom internal hooks first and then pull the zipper up
- We found this video helpful from 14.41 where she shows how she puts hers on, this is a very similar design to the one in this listing. Video should start at 14.41.
- Wash by hand with mild soap and cold water
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Use fingertips to put it on. Beware of jewellery, nails, and roughness