Firm feeling medium compression high waisted shaper shorts.
These fajas smooth and shape upper to mid thigh, lower abdomen to just above waist. More sizes available on request. Very pretty lace trimmed design with zip.
- Choose the size that corresponds best to your measurements
- If you are experienced with high compression fajas or like a really firm compression feeling then consider going down a size if your measurements are at the small end of the range given for a size.
- M fits waist sizes: 66-72cm & hips 86-92cm
- L fits waist sizes: 72-78cm & hips of 92-98cm
- please try on over tight leggings and a singlet first time to make sure this is the right fit and feel for you
What we like about this design
- nice firm feeling around thighs, lower abdomen and up to just above waist
- gives a nice lifted shape to the bum
- generous crotch opening
- softer silkier fabric at the bum
- strong snug feeling when wearing
- a row of hooks under the zip for extra support when doing up
- strong, quality adjustable length straps
- ideal addition to a corset, this lifts and smooths the areas that a corset can't get to, ideal for lifting lower abdomen up and under a corset
- the lace detailing makes it pretty & highly functional
Who will enjoy wearing this?
- corset wearers who want that little bit of extra help to lift & shape everything, ideal for wearing under or over your corset
- some people who experience sensory issues where feeling held snugly relaxes their nervous system
- new mums recovering and getting back into shape after having a baby (post partum recovery) & want something to help their abdomen muscles regain shape and strength
- anyone who wants to wear a fitted mini dress or outfit and wants enhanced smoothing and shaping underneath it.
- anyone who can do with some extra lower to mid back support
What's it like putting on?
- I would rate this as a firm medium compression garment rather than a high compression garment & found it easier to put on than my previous high compression Columbian fajas - Steph
- technically it's a Columbian Fajas which are medium to high compression shape wear garments developed for post surgical compression, because of that it should feel tight when you put it on, it's not going to feel like putting on a pair of leggings, there's a bit of effort involved & at the start it may feel like the fajas is too small but once you have it on & are feeling the snug, smoothing and shaping results it will be worth it.
Fabric: nylon 76%, spandex 24%
TIPS TO PUT THE FAJAS ON EASILY
- Give yourself plenty of time
- Make sure your skin is dry, don't use body lotion beforehand
- Lean your upper back against a wall
- Make sure to pull the fajas up enough to make sure your bum is able to sit in the right position in the fajas (it is designed to butt enhance/lift)
- Do up the bottom internal hooks first and then pull the zipper up
- We found this video helpful from 14.41 where she shows how she puts hers on, this is a very similar design to the one in this listing but not as hardcore. Video should start at 14.41.
- Wash by hand with mild soap and cold water
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Use fingertips to put it on. Beware of jewellery, nails, and roughness