- Size Guide D&M Corsets
PRICE REDUCTION THIS MONTH!
The Vespiana Shape wear Corset has a vintage look and feel, reminiscent of classic longline corsets and girdles from the early to mid 20th century.
This body sculpting under bust shape wear corset has been designed to give you the best of this vintage inspired corset world and the comfort and flexibility of modern elasticated materials. It's a very unique design that we originally developed after many requests from actors and dancers who needed to create amazing waistlines on stage but also needed to be able to move freely.
Our corporate clients have picked up on this style as a way to enhance their waistline and posture especially when sitting for long hours every day at a desk where it's easy to slouch and develop back pain.
This long line style smoothes the hips while cinching your waist down one to two sizes.
- This is a made to order design, please allow 3-7 days for your corset to be sewn, we will check in with you to go over your measurements to make sure we're making you the best fitting size and style.
- Suitable for longer torsos & fuller lower hips.
- Great for wearing under clothes if your work wear wardrobe is made from denser fabrics like ponti or lined fabrics.
- Our customers also use this style for a svelte 50's wiggle skirt look.
- Our Australian designed & made Shape wear Corsets are constructed to give a greater range of movement than our tight lacing corsets
- Also ideal for singers, dancers and performers while still maintaining a superb waist silhouette.
- Choose a size that is 4 - 6 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement.