- Size Guide D&M Corsets
The Vespiana Corporate Shapewear Corset has a vintage look and feel, reminiscent of classic longline corsets and girdles from the early to mid 20th century.
This body sculpting under bust shape wear corset has been designed to give you the best of this vintage inspired corset world and the comfort and flexibility of modern elasticated materials. It's a very unique design that we originally developed after many requests from actors and dancers who needed to create amazing waistlines on stage but be able to move freely.
Our corporate women (& now men!) clients have picked up on this style as a way to enhance their waistline and posture especially when sitting for long hours every day at a desk where it's easy to slouch and develop back pain.
This long line style smoothes the hips while cinching your waist down one to two sizes.
- If you choose a size that is made to order please allow 2 weeks for your size to be sewn.
If you fall outside of the size range shown in our size guide we can custom size for you and also create a plus size shapewear corset.
- Great for wearing under clothes if your corporate wardrobe is made from denser fabrics like ponti or lined fabrics.
- Our customers also use this style for a svelte 50's wiggle skirt look.
- Our Australian designed & made Shapewear Corsets are constructed to give a greater range of movement than our tight lacing corsets
- Also ideal for singers, dancers and performers while still maintaining a superb waist silhouette.
- Choose a size that is 4 - 6 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement.