**The fabric shown in the corset images has run out* Your corset will be made out of the richer, shinier red shown in the fabric only image**
This corset will appeal if you love historical romance or are cosplaying from an earlier pre-victorian time period.
- 100% made in Australia & custom sized for your measurements.
- Before or just after you order please fill out the Measurement Form
- Available in other colours and fabrics (please use the Chat button on our site to enquire)
- Usual make time once measurements are confirmed is 7 days.
- Steel boned.
- 'Severe' period straight cut at the top (think Tudor gowns where the bust line doesn't sit in a cup or semi-cup like most modern fashion corsets)
- May sit higher on the side hip than other styles.
- Straps are optional, choose when you order.
- Centre front hem of the corset ends in a point
- Often chosen for underneath re-enactment clothing
- If you require a closed front version of this style with back lacing please use the Chat button.