If you're a big Harry Potter and victorian corset gown fan then the Inspired by Deathly Deathly Hallows skirt set with hoop covers both of your passions.
We hope you love our victorian fantasy fashion interpretation - a victorian Deathly Hallows Inspired Skirt & Hoop set which just may be perfect for your next cosplay costume iteration.
- The Inspired by Deathly Hallows skirt & hoop set is MADE TO ORDER in Australia when you place your order online.
- Choose from standard sizing (see the size guide below) or choose custom sizing.
- Small fits waist sizes 68-78cm/26.5"-30.5"
- Medium fits waist sizes 80-94cm/31.25"-36.5"
- Large fits waist sizes 96-108cm/37.5"-42.25"
- Side length: 115cm
- Due to demand please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for your skirt & hoop set to be made.
- If choosing custom sizing we will contact you for the measurements we need to create the perfect fit.
- Never measured yourself before? Don't worry! It's an easy process and we can guide you through it over Messenger, text, email or phone.
This beautifully handcrafted full Victorian styled skirt & hoop set inspired by the legend of the Deathly Hallows and the subsequent HP adventures will be hand made, hand screen printed and sewn with love right here in Australia.
The corset, chemise and Bolero along with accessories can be ordered separately, please see our other listings.
The Deathly Hallows Inspired Skirt & Hoop set includes 3 pieces
- Hand screen printed, Deathly Deathly Hallows printed overskirt
- Hand screen printed black satin petticoat, trimmed with black lace
- Boned hoop skirt (which can be folded for shipping/posting)
*Please note the prices shown are for online orders - offline fittings in Sydney or Canberra may be available with additional charges, send us a message to enquire if this is what you prefer.
The corset & all pieces in the ensemble gown may be purchased separately. View all the options available and build your set over time from our Fandom Corsets and Gowns Collection!
Details of the pieces in the Skirt Set:
The Victorian Inspired by 'Deathly Deathly Hallows' OVERSKIRT - Super gorgeous and beautifully draping lustrous black taffeta with our unique hand printed design in silver. The overskirt really adds that magical draped victorian touch to the ensemble AND you can also wear it as a separate skirt on its own - it will flow around you as you move.
The waistband has adjustability with 3 button placements so it's super easy to take on and off. It will sit firmly on the waist or as loose fitting as you like.
The bonus with this sort of waistband is that it gives a nice flat finish under the corset.
The Victorian Inspired by 'Deathly Hallows' PETTICOAT/UNDERSKIRT - Designed to fit perfectly over the Hoop Skirt with an elasticated waistband. The unique Crest inspired by the Deathly Hallows is screenprinted on the centre front so that it is elegantly framed by the lace frills of the overskirt.
The HOOP SKIRT - extremely versatile for wearing underneath other skirts to give that beautiful victorian shape to another cosplay, steampunk or gothic victorian ensemble.
The easy to wear elasticated waist band makes this a very easy to put on and take off and as it floats around you it is very comfortable to get on and off and wear all day at any event.
*A word to the wise: Hoop skirts are surprisingly fun to wear!
You'll actually find it much easier to walk and move in than layers of tulle petticoats. When you walk each step you take easily moves the hoop out of the way allowing air to flow around your legs- such a bonus in hot weather!
Also hides your shoes so that your most comfortable, favourite pair of boots or shoes can be worn.