The Frontier Engineer Vest is a deep charcoal black wool blend vest of very high quality and appeal, fabric feels amazing.
Super easy to incorporate into any victorian era engineer, steampunk inventor costume or wear as gothic western urban style.
Sizes: - use the slider at back of waist to pull in if sizing at waist area is too large for you.
- These are the measurements of the vest laid flat - as a guide for a close fitting vest you want the size that is around 3cm-5cm bigger than your natural chest and waist measurements
- S = 37"/94cm chest & waist at midline
- M = 41"/104cm chest & waist at midline
- L = 45"/114cm chest & 43"/109cm waist at midline
- XL = 48"/122cm chest & waist at midline
- 2XL = 52"/132cm chest & waist at midline
- 25% wool blend fabric with a wonderful vintage texture
- Four deep fob pockets on the front
- Authentic design from the period
- fully lined
- slider and tab at the back to adjust for fit
- comfortable old wild west cut through back of shoulders to allow plenty of arm movement