This collared Gent shirt comes to you straight out of the late 1800s, feel right at home as any character from Westworld, Deadwood, Tombstone, Wild Wild West or Cowboys vs Aliens.
We also recommend the Gent shirt based on customer feedback as the perfect shirt if you are having a slightly alternative wedding that is themed with a touch of the old west or hipster urban steampunk.
This shirt will work for you as well today as it did over 100 years ago for both casual formal and victorian, steampunk or wild west frontier costume wear.
The natural toned cotton is a lovely quality that feels wonderful to wear on hot days.
Sizing: True to era this shirt is quite full in the body to allow for movement.
We suggest choosing a size that is 5-10cm larger than your natural measurement at waist for an authentic to era look.
- S: Chest 105cm/41" Waist: 112cm/44"
- M: Chest 110cm/43" Waist: 124cm/49"
- L: Chest 115cm/45" Waist: 136cm/53.5"
- XL: Chest 120cm/47" Waist: 142cm/56"
Message Us or call us (Australia) 0451 007 540 if you need any help with sizing and we'll be happy to help.
Features of the shirt:
- traditional pin stitched pleating on the front to midline
- antiqued look pewter buttons down the front
- old west banker collar
- double buttons on the cuff to allow for wrist size variability
- gathering on the yoke back of the shirt to allow for comfort
- True to era this shirt is very full in the body to allow for movement
Styling: We've styled this with our button on suspender braces, Tan Outlaw high waisted trousers, Outlaw Vest, steampunk borg harness, steampunk sunglasses, victorian top hat and gothic western ribbon tie - all available on our website.