Classic, timeless, comfortable....but hey design that is straight out of the late 1800s when you had to have room to move for that quick draw at the poker table.
This shirt will serve you as well today as it did the legends of Deadwood over 100 years ago. Choose it for both casual weekend wear when you just have to have comfort, good looks and natural fibres.
Also ideal for any formal victorian, steampunk or wild west frontier costume party wear.
The black cotton is a lovely quality that feels wonderful to wear on hot days.
Sizing: True to era this shirt is quite full in the body to allow for movement.
We suggest choosing a size that is 5-10cm larger than your natural measurement at waist for an authentic to era look.
- M: Chest 110cm/43" Waist: 124cm/49"
- L: Chest 115cm/45" Waist: 136cm/53.5"
Message Us or call us (Australia) 0451 007 540 if you need any help with sizing and we'll be happy to help.
Features of the shirt:
- traditional pin stitched pleating on the front to midline
- antiqued look pewter buttons down the front
- classic mandarin collar with button
- gathered back yoke of shirt
- True to era this shirt is very full in the body to allow for movement
Styling: We've styled this shirt so you can see its versatility - with the Outlaw Vest, the Frontier Engineer Vest, the Tombstone Tycoon vest, the Tombstone trousers, Longhorn Old West Jeans, button on suspender braces, burgundy Outlaw pants, Victorian top hat, steampunk sunglasses, gothic western bow tie and silver armbands. All items available on this website.