"I'm ready for more adventure" is a common phrase heard in Canberra. Never fear we will have you out and about geared up for your steampunk & swashadventures.
- This mighty harness vest thing will travel far and wide with you.
- Wear it over a victorian shirt or over a simpler t-shirt, it will still allow for swashbuckling.
- Has old school elastication at the side panels so if you have just eaten a crocodile, alligator or alien monster of the deep you'll still have room to expand.
- Available in two sizes.
- Note that it is designed to sit at your lower ribs area
- S-M - buckled belt section fits 38"/97cm to 42"/107cm,
- Centre back length is 33cm in the S-M
- L-XXL - buckled belt section fits 42"/107cm to 45"/114cm
- Centre back length is 37cm in the L-XXL
Images from recent steampunk wedding shoot featured in Different Weddings - with model Konstantine Linakis as the groom wearing our Steampunk Swashbuckler vest.
Thanks to the amazing team that made this happen:
Photography: JettyBlue Photography; Stylist: @carlyrose.floristy; MUA: The Butterfly MUA; Celebrant: @weddingcelebrantsydney.lillianlyon; Bridal Gowns: Vellos Bridal; Venue: Gardens on Forest; Millinery: Christines Millinery; Rings/steampunk accessories: Skav's Steampunk Workshop; Models: Konstantine Linakis; Claire Glover; katharina Noel and special smoke affects by: ColouredSmoke.com.au