Very, very cool old wild west frontier authentic outlaw pants that lend themselves brilliantly to modern outlaws.
Burgundy with a fantastic stripe in dark navy. 100% cotton, this style has been popular for hipster and steampunk grooms wear for weddings, circus performers and steampunk gentlemen.
The size range on these is brilliant, we know how hard it is for bigger guys to find cool pants for this sort of theme and these go up to a 46" high waist.
How to measure for this style:
As they sit higher than modern pants you will need to measure just below your belly button and choose the size of pants that corresponds to that measurement - this is usually going to be one or possibly two sizes larger than your normal pants measurement. Please message us if you need any help with the sizing.
Our model Johnathon normally wears a 32" in trousers, for this shoot he is wearing a 34" in the Burgundy Outlaw Pants as we had sold out of the 32" pre the shoot. The 34" fits fine on him.
- Will create an authentic vintage 19th century look for victorian era wild west, ranch or steampunk outfits.
- Purposely long in the leg (36 inch inseam) to allow you to have them taken up/tailored to the perfect length you require
- 100% cotton, these will look fantastic as they age, giving a more authentic, faded bohemian feel.
- Authentic design features from trousers men wore in the 1800s including
- Higher sitting waist
- Suspender buttons on the front and back for button on suspenders
- Notched back waistband with an adjuster buckle.
- Two pockets at the front
- One pocket at the back
- Cold washable