- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
If you are large busted and have dreamed of not having to wear a bra and despaired of finding a corset that will fit you then the support of the bust shaping should feel great.
- We only use quality sprung steel busks, the rest of the boning is quality spiral steel boning.
- This style doesn't include a back modesty panel but has a higher back to help alleviate back spillover.
- As a guide you will want to choose a size that is 4 - 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement. Please check the size guide and if you need help with measurements use the Message Us button and the corset maker will guide you through it.
- Made in Australia.
- Worn here with our devastatingly simple and chic Vivianne top as an under corset top and our Ebony Victorian Skirt.
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.