- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
Custom sized and made here in Australia when you order!
Please fill in the Custom Sizing Measurement Form before or just after you place your order.
Please allow approximately 7 days for your Turn of the Century to be completed.Inspired by corsetry from the late 1800's to early 1900's, our Turn of the Century is a head turner over bust corset design with supportive bra like cups.
- This front laced version lends a more romantic look for bridal gowns and costume
- The front lacing allows for more bust adjustment than the traditional busk clip front
- The Spliced black brocade and delustred black satin fabrics add to the slimming look
- Hip gusset panels hug and gently smooth your hips
- Your waist is cinched in dramatically and comfortably
If you are large busted and have dreamed of not having to wear a bra and despaired of finding a corset that will fit you then the support of the bust shaping should feel great.
- The boning is quality spiral steel bones in the curvy parts of the corset and flat sprung steel bones at the centre front and centre back for stability and strength.
- Made in Australia.
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.