If Starry Night is one of your favourite paintings and you also love Doctor Who and Corsetry, then could this be a perfect combination.
Did you watch the episode where Van Gogh & the Doctor met? This corset is a tribute to that amazing meeting.
- Just before or just after you place your order please fill out the
- Custom Sized Corset Measurement Form
- This design uses a unique digitally printed custom fabric, please allow 2-4 weeks for your corset to be made if we need to order more of the fabric (we will let you know if that is the case), otherwise our usual make time is 4-7 days.
- Designed to be worn with an under corset top
- Slight sweetheart neckline best suited to cup sizes A-C
- Shown here with an Alice in Wonderland chemise
- Waist compression on average 3-4"
- steel boned
- lined with cotton drill
- uses spiral steel bones to enhance comfortability and flexibility
- The sides of the corset are made from a lush deep blue velvet (100% cotton)
- Choose the 'with modesty panel' option if you require a back modesty panel on the corset
- achieves a cinched in waist shape
- steel busk (front clips)
- back lacing
- made in Australia
If you have a deadline please let us know before ordering, thank you.
We can also offer an under bust version of this design, please use the Chat button to enquire.