- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
Inspired by corsetry from the late 1800's to early 1900's, our Turn of the Century is a head turner over bust corset design with supportive bra like cups.
The Spliced fabrics add to the slimming look, the hip gusset panels hug and gently smooth your hips, while your waist is cinched in dramatically and comfortably.
If your size is out of stock please message us to check our sewing schedule for it.
If you are large busted and have dreamed of not having to wear a bra and despaired of finding a corset that will fit you then the support of the bust shaping should feel great. We will add a video below is of our lovely corset client who had this problem, check her reaction out, priceless:
- We only use quality German sprung steel busks made by the oldest quality busk manufacturer in the world, the rest of the boning is quality spiral steel and a custom made synthetic whalebone we have made specifically for strength and comfort.
- This style doesn't include a back modesty panel but has a higher back to help alleviate back spillover.
- As a guide you will want to choose a size that is 4 - 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement. Please check the size guide and if you need help with measurements use the Message Us button and the corset maker will guide you through it.
- Made in Australia by our specialist corset maker for Gallery Serpentine.
- Worn here with our devastatingly simple and chic Vivianne top as an under corset top.
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.