**ON SALE, LAST AVAILABLE - Steph, our garment fitter will contact you once your order is placed to make sure you receive the best fitting size **
How to measure for this style:
These sit about an inch/2.5cm above where most modern trousers sit
Measure just below your belly button and choose the size of pants that corresponds to that measurement - as this authentic style sits slightly higher than modern trousers
Thank you to our customer, Sean Julian from NZ who shared pix with us of him trying on the Dark Red Original Outlaw trousers with the Lock & Load vest (for his steampunk themed wedding).
Very, very cool old wild west frontier authentic outlaw pants that lend themselves brilliantly to modern outlaws.
Dark burgundy red with a fantastic stripe in dark navy. 100% cotton, this style has been popular for weddings, and steampunk gentlemen.
The size range on these is brilliant, we know how hard it is for bigger guys to find cool pants for this sort of theme and these go up to a 46" high waist.
- Will create an authentic vintage 19th century look for victorian era wild west, ranch or steampunk outfits.
- Purposely long in the leg (36 inch inseam) to allow you to have them taken up/tailored to the perfect length you require
- 100% cotton, these will look fantastic as they age, giving a more authentic, faded bohemian feel.
- Authentic design features from trousers men wore in the 1800s including
- Higher sitting waist
- Suspender buttons on the front and back for button on suspenders
- Notched back waistband with an adjuster buckle.
- Two pockets at the front
- One pocket at the back
- Cold washable
Styling ideas: Add button on suspender braces