1800's era, authentic frontier style jeans.
How to measure for this style:
As they sit slightly higher than modern pants measure just below your belly button and choose the size of pants that corresponds to that measurement - this is usually going to be one or possibly two sizes larger than your normal pants measurement. Steph, our garment fitter will check once you order that the size is going to be good on you.
- Authentic vintage 19th century look for victorian era wild west, ranch or steampunk outfits.
- Purposely long in the leg (36 inch inseam) to allow you to have them taken up/tailored to the perfect length you require
- Can be worn with or without button on suspender braces.
- 100% cotton, these will look fantastic as they age, giving a more authentic, faded bohemian feel.
- Authentic design features from trousers men wore in the 1800s including
- Higher sitting waist (approx 2-2.5cm higher)
- Suspender buttons on the front and back for button on suspenders
- Notched back waistband with an adjuster buckle.
- Two pockets at the front
- One pocket at the back
- Cold washable