This is the type of shirt you can easily wear for a dinner date, formal event or for corporate office wear. It won't go out of fashion and will become your go to shirt when you get that sudden invitation. Should last you a very long time!
We are girls who sew and we all agree, the fabric is hard to get quality, so nice to touch, should feel really comfortable and breathable with very nice drape and blackness.
Features of the shirt:
- best styling that crosses over easily for so many Looks and events
- full sleeves but not horrible 'this just shouldn't be allowed to be worn on a guy' type ott ones. The fullness comes back into a stylish cuff that does up with 2 black royal crest embossed pewter look buttons.
- superb, nice feel fabric with 56% viscose it will be very nice to wear
- baroque black royal crest buttons down the front
PLEASE CHECK THE SIZING GUIDE SHOWN IN THE IMAGES AND MEASURE YOURSELF -
- IGNORE the size label and go by measurements.
- You want your measurements to be at least 5cm room SMALLER than those of the Understated Gothic Formal Shirt if you want a close sharp fit. If you are broader through the shoulders/upper back or like room to move more freely then we suggest making sure you have 5-10cm room between your chest measurement and the chest measurement of the shirt.
- You also need to be aware that these are made & measured by humans so allow a 1-2cm tolerance in each size either way.
- Message Us if you need any help with sizing as we want you looking understated elegantly gothic for your next life event or big deal at the office.