If you're a big Harry Potter fan but the Sorting Hat kind of failed you on Pottermore you will appreciate this new HP fandom over skirt- it is printed with ALL our victorian inspired versions of the House Crests!
We hope you love our victorian fantasy fashion interpretation - just perfect for your next cosplay costume iteration.
- The Sorting Hat inspired over skirt is MADE TO ORDER in Australia when you place your order online.
- Choose from standard sizing (see the size guide below) or choose custom sizing.
- Small fits waist sizes 68-78cm/26.5"-30.5"
- Medium fits waist sizes 80-94cm/31.25"-36.5"
- Large fits waist sizes 96-108cm/37.5"-42.25"
- Side length: 115cm
- Due to demand please allow approximately 2-3 weeks for your skirt to be made.
- If choosing custom sizing we will contact you for the measurements we need to create the perfect fit.
- Never measured yourself before? Don't worry! It's an easy process and we can guide you through it over Messenger, text, email or phone.
This beautifully handcrafted full Victorian styled skirt inspired by the Sorting Hat will be hand made, hand screen printed and sewn with love right here in Australia.
Please note the overskirt can be layered over any of our other HP fandom Seraphina skirts or your own.
It is shown here with the Seraphina Deathly Deathly Hallows skirt & hoop worn underneath.
The under skirt, hoop skirt petticoat, corset and chemise top can be ordered separately, please see our other listings.
*Please note the prices shown are for online orders - offline fittings in Sydney or Canberra may be available with additional charges, send us a message to enquire if this is what you prefer.
The corset & all pieces in the ensemble gown may be purchased separately. View all the options available and build your set over time from our Fandom Corsets and Gowns Collection!
Details of the Sorting Hat Skirt
The Victorian Inspired by the 'Sorting Hat Indecision' OVERSKIRT - Super gorgeous and beautifully draping lustrous dark green satin with our unique hand printed crest designs in silver. The overskirt really adds that magical draped victorian touch to any ensemble AND you can also wear it as a separate skirt on its own - it will flow around you as you move.
The waistband has adjustability with 3 button placements so it's super easy to take on and off. It will sit firmly on the waist or as loose fitting as you like.
The bonus with this sort of waistband is that it gives a nice flat finish under the corset.