- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
Inspired by corsetry from the late 1800's to early 1900's, our Turn of the Century is a head turner! Spliced fabrics, hip gusset panels and superb bust cup shaping.
- please allow 2 weeks for your size to be sewn and then we will email you on the day it is posted with a tracking number.
- Please check the size guide and if you need any help please email us at email@example.com or use the Messenger button.
- This style doesn't include a back modesty panel. If you would like one added please contact us.
- Choose a size that is 4 - 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement.
- Made in Australia by Gallery Serpentine.
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.