- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
Featuring sliced ruby and black panels, this definitely is a romantic goth's dream corset.
**Made to order for you, please allow us 2-3 weeks to create this dream corset**
**If choosing the custom size option we will email you for measurements so that you get the perfect fit**
Inspired by corsetry from the late 1800's to early 1900's, our Turn of the Century is a head turner!
- Black and ruby colourway.
- Overbust style corset.
- Steel boned
- Quality German busk
- This style doesn't include a back modesty panel.
- Choose a size that is 4 - 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement.
- Made in Australia for Gallery Serpentine's corset clients.
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.