Gothic Western fashion vest for men that easily transforms into London England late 1800's if you are wanting to cosplay Sherlock characters.
Super easy vet to incorporate into any steampunk gentleman's outfit or victorian gentleman's attire.
Authentic design and fabric type from the frontier period.
Fantastic (and we say that as girls who sew and have to hunt for fabrics all day long!) quality and colouring in this herringbone fabric!
Sizes: - use the slider at back of waist to pull in if sizing at waist area is too large for you.
- These are the measurements of the vest laid flat - as a guide for a close fitting vest you want the size that is around 3cm-5cm bigger than your natural chest and waist measurements
- S = 38"/97cm chest & 36"/91cm waist at midline
- M = 42"/107cm chest & 40"/101cm waist at midline
- L = 45"/114cm chest & 43"/109cm waist at midline
- 25% wool blend fabric with a wonderful texture
- traditional pointed front and notched lapels
- Two deep fob pockets on the front
- Authentic design from the period
- fully lined
- antique look metal buttons
- slider and tab at the back to adjust for fit
- comfortable old wild west cut through back of shoulders to allow plenty of arm movement