- Size Guide Lola Corset
**SALE ON NOW OF SIZE 12 IN BLACK SATIN - WE ARE OVER STOCKED IN THESE LIL BEAUTIES! - NO RETURNS ARE OFFERED SO CHECK THE SIZE GUIDE BEFORE ORDERING**
Please note the image shows a black brocade but the on sale corsets are made of plain BLACK SATIN
- This curvy style gives a very sexy victorian shape to the waistline, hips and figure generally!
- Translates extremely well into pin-up looks and is amazing under 50's dresses especially if you wear a suspender/garter belt under it as shown in the images.
- The upswept back panels give a great shape to the back of the corset and visually give the effect of lengthening your back which is a very appealing look.
- Made from the best materials and in a way that it will last you a very long time & allow you to achieve the waistline you've always dreamed of having.
- You can use this for waist training and for smoothing your hips.
- We only use quality German sprung steel busks (from the oldest genuine steel busk maker in the world) that are designed to 'spring' so that they don't break like other more brittle Chinese busks can do.
- Our boning is spiral stainless steel and a custom made synthetic whalebone that we've had made to be extremely strong.
- Made in Australia by our small but dedicated corset specialists.
- Choose a style that is 4 to 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement. Below is a handy video guide we made for you to help with choosing the best size.
- If you need any assistance choosing a size or have questions please use the Message Us button that you see on this page.
If after checking your measurements against the size guide you feel that you would like our help with choosing the best size corset please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
The centre front length of the Lola measures 27.5cm.