Alice in Wonderland characters come to life on this unique custom sized victorian corset gown / victorian wedding dress which features black trimming and an under bust corset.
*Made in Australia & custom sized to fit you perfectly*
MAKE TIME: Sewing of your corset gown usually takes 10-18 days after measurements are confirmed.
*This corset gown is made from custom designed digitally printed fabric. If demand is high for this gown we may need to have more fabric made before we can sew your gown - fabric usually takes about 2 - 4 weeks to arrive.
*If you have an event timeline please let us know before ordering*
MEASUREMENTS: Steph, our corset & gown fitter will contact you as soon as your order is placed to go over your measurements. Please feel to text, email or message her with any questions you have, she is happy to help.
Pieces in this gown set include:
1. Victorian steel boned under bust Corset - lined with 100% cotton. Gives an hour glass waist shape and is very supportive and comfortable to wear all day and evening. Includes a back modesty panel.
2. & 3. Over skirt and Under skirt - pink victorian striped over skirt featuring the characters we adore around the lower edge of the skirt. The opening at the front is trimmed with a black lace to highlight the soft pink toned underskirt showing Alice reaching for the 'Drink Me' bottle and enable matching with a black chemise (under corset top) and the Black Majestica Bolero Shrug.
4. A steel boned petticoat crinoline which gives the lovely skirt shape, very easy to walk and move in. This folds up easily for travel and storage.
Wear the hoop skirt with any other full skirts in your wardrobe to instantly transform them.
5. Long sleeved under corset chemise
6. Black Majestica velvet bolero
Our hope is that this Alice in Wonderland corset gown will make you feel delighted whether it's for your wedding, special birthday party or Mad Hatters Tea Party.
Photographer: Robert Shelberg https://www.chrslphotographyclub.org/profile/robertshelberg
1st Photo Assistant : Adam Hedgecoe - https://www.instagram.com/adamhedgecoe/
2nd Photo Assistant : Mike Lee - https://www.instagram.com/thelonetog/
Location : Monte Cristo Homestead : https://www.facebook.com/MonteCristoHomestead
Silvia Heszterenyiova - https://www.facebook.com/FairiesRebornMagicNursery
Seaton Kay-Smith - https://www.instagram.com/off_the_seaton_track/