Inspired by Faery tales and realms beyond this world, these pieces celebrate the feminine. Elegant and graceful but with a twist of something wyld and empowered. The ﬂow of the peacock feather, the shimmer of the dragonﬂy wing, the etherial white lotus. The Alchemy of nature.
Each gown is created from a range of ‘Elements.’ Starting with the main dress, various underskirts, petticoats and crinolines synergise this gown. Sleeves or cuffs embellish the arms and a range of different under-bust corsets or waistcoats adorn the torso. Wings can be added and some of the designs incorporate oversized hoods, available in a range of colours – air, earth, fire and water and Aether.
- These ‘Element’ options are varying to best suit different body types, all designs synch above the waist and skirts flair from the hips for an hourglass look.
- After your special day your dress can be de-constructed for some magical editions to your wardrobe. Also pieces can be dressed up or down for different aspects of your wedding.
- Created from layers of rich raw silks, organza and natural fibres, embellished with detachable chains, studs and antique-style buttons, lace, ribbon and animal free leather.
- Ethically made with love, designed with passion.
- Made to measure – fitting appointments can be booked here Bridal Appointment or please request a measuring guide.
- Dresses take 3-4 weeks to arrive however please order at least 6 weeks before your wedding day. postage takes 3 days.
- Dry Clean only.