Expensive looking shirt but at a very low price for the quality and fabric!
Very versatile style you can easily wear for a dinner date, formal event or for bohemian corporate office wear. It won't go out of fashion and will become your go to shirt when you get that sudden invitation.
We are girls who sew and we all agree, the fabric is a stunning subtle black and blue steel pinstripe, very good quality, slightly stretchy so should feel really comfortable with a very nice drape.
**Please note, the blue in the shirt is quite tricky to photograph, in low lights it will look more on the dark grey side, in the images it is showing slightly brighter than it actually is as it's been hit with light*
Features of the shirt:
- best styling that crosses over easily for so many Looks and events
- full poet style sleeves that come back into a stylish modern pirate long cuff that does up with waxed leather look cord.
- superb, nice feel poly cotton blend (60/40)
- baroque domed pewter look buttons down the front
PLEASE CHECK THE SIZING GUIDE SHOWN IN THE IMAGES AND MEASURE YOURSELF -
- IGNORE the size label and go by measurements.
- Blue Steel Pirate has been designed to have the flow of an olden times pirate shirt so it's not a tight/close fit style.
- You want your measurements to be about 5cm room SMALLER than those of the Blue Steel Pirate shirt if you want a closer fit. If you are broader through the shoulders/upper back or really like having extra room to move more freely then we suggest allowing 5-10cm room between your chest measurement and the chest measurement of the shirt.
- You also need to be aware that these are made & measured by humans so allow a 1-2cm tolerance in each size either way.
- Message Us if you need any help with sizing and we'll be happy to help.