On Sale! Premium Columbian fajas Shape wear girdle in black from AnnaMarye, Columbia. *Please note that returns are not available on underwear products*
**Although the images show beige we only have black available**
- Thermal action that removes toxins and adiposities
- Reduces and shapes the body
- Adjustable straps
- Specialized fabric that lifts the buttocks
- 3-hooks invisible closure to allow for ongoing adjustability
- Ideal for everyday use
- High back for helping minimise upper back fat
- Buttocks lifting effect
Bust enhancer and waist slimmer with butt lifter shorts and inner silicon bands to avoid movement under clothes.
An adjustable straps liposculpture girdle *Usually used as a compression garment for post surgery due to it's very strong compression, it will take some time and patience to put this on, please see our tips below & link to a demo video*
Below are the body measurements that will fit into each size, if between sizes we recommend going up a size as the Fajas are very tight.
|Size||Waist cms||Hips cms|
Elastic powernet material that adjusts perfectly to your body to reduce & smooth the waist, abdomen, hips and legs.
- Comfortable crotch opening.
- 100% Made in Colombia.
TIPS TO PUT THE FAJAS ON MORE EASILY
- Give yourself plenty of time
- If you have a helper the first time it will be easier
- Make sure your skin is dry, don't use body lotion beforehand
- Lean your upper back against a wall
- Fold up the silicon backed lace as you are pulling the fajas into position so that it doesn't grip your leg in the wrong place
- Make sure to pull the fajas up enough to make sure your bum is able to sit in the right position in the fajas (it is designed to butt enhance/lift)
- Do up the bottom internal hook first and then pull the zipper up to same level, repeat with each hook
- We found this video helpful from 14.41 where she shows how she puts hers on, this is a very similar design to the one in this listing. Video should start at 14.41.
- Wash by hand with mild soap and cold water
- Do not wring
- Do not use bleach
- Dry in shade
- Do not iron
- Use fingertips to put it on. Beware of jewellery, nails, and roughness