- Size Guide Waspie
**FLASH SALE ON OVER STOCKED SIZES IN SIZE 19 & 20! CHECK THE SIZE GUIDE AS RETURNS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON SALE ITEMS**
This quality waist cincher made in Australia may give you the smallest waistline you've ever had. Named for the 'wasp' waist concept from vintage corsetry and lingerie. The Waspie gives a wonderful waist reduction with high waist compression. We designed it to make your waist look so cinched in & give you a sensational silhouette. It focuses all the cinching force right at your waist, with more room built into the ribs and hip areas.
It sits straight across at the top hem and has a soft scoop hem at the bottom.
Not for everyone, but if you do like a really strong pulled in waistline rather than a natural curve then its more extreme line will suit you.
Here are two videos of our corset client Marney who has been wearing our Waspie Waist Cincher Corset for a long time under her wiggle dresses. She adds a strong shape wear girdle over the top to smooth out any hem lines that may show and wears vintage style stockings. She is wearing a size 12 Waspie Waist Cincher in these videos under her dress.
* If you choose a pre-order size this will be posted out within 2 weeks. This means we currently have none in stock but we are sewing them and as soon as it's finished it will be yours!
- Available in black Aston brocade.
- Gives wonderful waist shape and often used for waist training.
- We only use German steel sprung busks in our corsets from the oldest quality busk manufacturer in the world.
- Front busk and back lacing and measures approximately 11" at the centre front length.
- Choose a size that is 4 - 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement or if you are unsure please use the Message Us button on the page or call/text us on 0451 007 540 and we can check your measurements against our standard sizing.
- Designed and made in Australia by Gallery Serpentine's specialist corset makers.
The Waspie is designed to give a more extreme waist shape and is often chosen for waist training. If after checking your measurements against the size guide you feel that you need some extra help in choosing the right size please Contact Us.
The centre length measures between 27.5-29.5cm