- Size Guide UBVic
**ON SALE FOR CORSET CLUB PURPLE TARTAN FANS! YOUR CORSET CLUB MEMBERS ONLY PRICE will vanish on 13-4-19 at midnight**
Extremely limited amount of fabric, once gone, gone forever..
**We make this design in Australia for you when you order so please allow 7-14 days for your corset to be ready to post**
- Will reduce your waist on average 2-4" while wearing.
- As a guideline choose a size that is 3-4" smaller than your natural waist measurement
- or message us asap to check your measurements for best fitting size
- no returns offered on made to order corsets
- Features a large buckle over the front busk, two large D-rings at the hips and black PVC contrast bone channels.
- Steel boned
- Quality German steel busk
- Comfortable but with a great waist shape.
- A premium corset made in Australia by Gallery Serpentine.
If after watching this video and checking the size guide you still feel you need help in choosing a corset size you can contact us and we will be able to help you.