- Size Guide Waspie
**SNAP UP THE LAST OF THIS DESIGN BEFORE IT IS DISCONTINUED! ON SALE, NO RETURNS AVAILABLE, CHECK SIZING WILL FIT YOU WELL OR MESSAGE US TO CHECK**
Size 8 measures 20" at the waist - online sale only, fittings not available
Perfect if you want all the tightlacing focus on your waist and have a slightly wider rib cage at your sides.
This quality waist cincher made in Australia may give you the smallest waistline you've ever had. Named for the 'wasp' waist concept from vintage corsetry and lingerie. The Waspie gives a wonderful waist reduction with high waist compression. We designed it to make your waist look so cinched in & give you a sensational silhouette. It focuses all the cinching force right at your waist, with more room built into the ribs and hip areas.
It sits straight across at the top hem and has a soft scoop hem at the bottom.
Not for everyone, but if you do like a really strong pulled in waistline rather than a natural curve then its more extreme line will suit you.
Here are two videos of our corset client Marney who has been wearing our Waspie Waist Cincher Corset for a long time under her wiggle dresses. She adds a strong shape wear girdle over the top to smooth out any hem lines that may show and wears vintage style stockings. She is wearing a size 12 Waspie Waist Cincher in these videos under her dress.
- Available in black Aston brocade.
- Gives wonderful waist shape and often used for waist training.
- We only use German steel sprung busks in our corsets from the oldest quality busk manufacturer in the world.
- Front busk and back lacing and measures approximately 11" at the centre front length.
- Choose a size that is 4 - 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement or if you are unsure please use the Message Us button on the page or call/text us on 0451 007 540 and we can check your measurements against our standard sizing.
- Designed and made in Australia by Gallery Serpentine's specialist corset makers.
The Waspie is designed to give a more extreme waist shape and is often chosen for waist training. If after checking your measurements against the size guide you feel that you need some extra help in choosing the right size please Contact Us.
The centre length measures between 27.5-29.5cm