*Dance of Death sneakers are custom-made-to-order. Please choose your EU size when ordering (this gives the best fit).
If unsure please use the chat button on our website & we'll help with sizing.
- *A bit about this Renaissance era art:
- The Dance of Death by the German artist Hans Holbein (1497–1543) is a great, grim triumph of Renaissance woodblock printing. In a series of action-packed scenes Death intrudes on the everyday lives of people from various levels of society — from pope to physician to ploughman.
- Full canvas double sided Holbein Dance of Death print in grey & black with a rounded toe construction.
- Lace-up closure for a good fit.
- Metal eyelets for a classic old school look
- Soft textile lining with lightweight construction for maximum comfort.
- High quality outsole for traction and exceptional durability.
Please allow 5-7 days to receive a tracking number while your Hi Tops are made, packaged and shipped. Estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks.
*Please note that these will arrive separately to other items in the same purchase. If you have a deadline for these boots please check that it is at least 5 weeks away to avoid disappointment.*