FREE GIFT for purchasers of The Magical Objects Bolero during this Black Friday weekend sale! - Your 10% discount has already been deducted from this bolero AND you can choose between a gold or silver Time Turner as your free gift (available while stocks last)
"The Elder Wand," he said, and he drew a straight vertical line on the parchment. "The Resurrection Stone," he said, and he added a circle on top of the line. "The Cloak of Invisibility," he finished, enclosing both line and circle in a triangle, to make the symbol that so intrigued Hermione. "Together," he said, "the Deathly Hallows."—Xenophilius Lovegood.
If you loved the legend of the Deathly Hallows and adventures that sprang forth then we hope you want to covet and wear our victorian fantasy interpretation in this new Bolero Shrug which is stunning, simple and flattering.
- The Bolero Shrug will be made for you in Australia when you order online (allow on average 7 - 14 days for us to make your order)
- Made from flattering & cosy to wear stretch velvets with our Deathly Deathly Hallows symbol on the back.
- *The Bolero is available in black or purple as shown
- (sorry we don't have photos of the black)
- Trimmed with black lace.
- Choose from the standard sizing we offer -
- see our size guide below
- or get in touch via Messenger & we'll check your measurements for the best size for you
- The Bolero Shrug is designed to be worn open at the front. The measurements given are body measurements.
Size 8: 84-88cm bust, 28cm bicep
Size 10: 88-92cm bust, 30cm bicep
Size 12: 92-96cm bust, 32cm bicep
Size 14: 96-100cm bust, 34cm bicep
Size 16: 100-105cm bust, 36cm bicep
Size 18: 105-110cm bust, 38cm bicep
Size 20: 110-115cm bust, 40cm bicep
If you fall outside of the standard sizing please choose custom sizing and we will ask you for your bust & bicep measure to ensure we create the perfect fit for you.
Due to demand please allow approximately 14-18 days for your shrug to be made & then posted or shipped to you (worldwide shipping available).