The newest Punk Rave Collection is here at Gallery Serpentine AND we're so in lust with this gothic victorian shirt and can't wait for you to have one in your wardrobe...BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE A VICTORIAN, GOTHIC OR STEAMPUNK GENTLEMAN who knows how to take care of BUTTONS!
Did you notice we said that about buttons?? We're not joking either, this shirt is all about the most stylish baroque victorian buttons and if you are a tshirt wearer who just loves to rip clothes off then we won't let you have this shirt...think of it as a new form of meditation - Button Meditation & Mindfulness with Gallery Serpentine. Yes we are very funny we know....Now
ATTENTION MEN! Let's talk about sizing:
Punk Rave sizes run small so PLEASE CHECK THE SIZING GUIDE SHOWN IN THE IMAGES AND MEASURE YOURSELF -
- IGNORE the size label and go by measurements ok?!
- You Need your measurements to be at least 5cm room SMALLER than those of the 'Don't Call Me Edward' gothic victorian shirt if you want a close sharp fit. If you are broader through the shoulders/upper back or like room to move more freely then we suggest making sure you have 5-10cm room between your chest measurement and the chest measurement of the shirt.
- You also need to be aware that these are made & measured by humans so allow a 1-2cm tolerance in each size either way.
- Message Us, or Text/Call Us on 0451 007 540 if you need any help with sizing as we want you looking elegantly gothic regency and amazing and like you are ready for your own victorian vampire or period era film scene.
Features of the shirt:
- bloody amazing styling!
- full sleeves but not those horrible 'this just shouldn't be allowed to be worn on a guy' type ott ones. The fullness comes back into a stylish cuff that does up with 4 pewter look buttons.
- straps across the sleeves contain the pleated fullness of the sleeve and just look 2nd level cool
- nice feel fabric and shouldn't be a pain to steam up (cos we know you do your own ironing ;)
- baroque pewter look buttons down the front and on the collar
- separate cravat/jabot in a wonderful silky satin that sets the whole shirt apart.