The Mysterious Aristocrat is a stunning long gothic coat made from rich textured black brocade and black velvet.
You'll want this coat if you are after gothic victorian formal clothing for your wedding or special event. Super stylish cut and high quality.
Goths, victorian vampires getting married, even steampunk gentlemen will want this gothic victorian style 3/4 length coat. **We talk about sizing further down this listing so read on**
Impeccable features and design include:
- Stunning historically themed design and high quality fabrics, very nice to the touch
- High quality oriental braided clasps at the front waist area
- Mandarin collar in velvet trimmed with elegant black braid
- Pendant style zipper pull
- Black velvet turn back cuffs trimmed with royal style edging lace
- Black velvet buttons decorate each side of the front zip from beneath the collar to the waist.
- Baroque acanthus designs in black lace sit under the buttons to add texture and a glimpse into history when men's clothes were adorned with exquisite detail.
- Two part sleeve allows for ease of arm movement.
- Fully lined
- Useable hidden side pockets
Let's talk about sizing: sizes can run a bit smaller to what you might be used to so PLEASE CHECK THE SIZING SHOWN IN THE SIZE GUIDE IMAGE AND MEASURE YOURSELF -
- IGNORE the size label and go by measurements
- You Need your measurements to be at least 5cm-10cm SMALLER than those of the Coat of the Mysterious Aristocrat if you want a good fit. If you are broader through the shoulders/upper back or like room to move more freely then we suggest making sure you have 10cm room between your chest measurement and the chest measurement of this gothic victorian coat.
- You also need to be aware that these are made & measured by humans so allow a 1-2cm tolerance in each size either way.
- Message Us if you need any help with sizing as we want you looking darkly brooding and gothicly elegant so you are ready for the next gothic victorian drama movie scene of your life.