The Tardis Bustle Time Travel Gown allows your adventurous spirit to soar; whether it's through time travel or when we’ll all be partying like it’s 1899.
The Tardis Bustle Time Travel Gown is custom sized, made to your measurements (Steph our corset & gown fitter will contact you for the measurements we need).
This corset gown will usually take 7-14 days to make for you and then post/ship.
The gown includes these pieces:
Over bust Venus Revisited corset with Police Box Blue print & back modesty panel
Deluxe Tardis print Victorian Bustle Skirt
Bustle Cage to wear underneath the skirts to give that wonderful Victorian silhouette.
Black satin Seraphina under skirt (std length 110cm)
A bit about the corset design in this gown
- Centre front length 40cm
- Centre back length 37.5cm
- Slight sweetheart shape
- This will sit just above nipple height on most people and we recommend wearing a top underneath to achieve the best look.
- steel boned
- lined with cotton drill
- uses spiral steel bones to enhance comfortability and flexibility
- Please note this style does not offer a bust cup like our other corset designs and looks best worn with a top underneath.
- We recommend the *Alice in Wonderland Chemise*
- achieves a cinched in waist shape
- steel busk (front clips)
- back lacing
- made in Australia