- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
The Red Royal Tudor Gown is inspired by one of the wives of Henry VIII. Ideal for royal history themed weddings, Renaissance Faires or high end cosplay, ie. Queen of Hearts.
**The skirt set sizing is adjustable waist sizes between 70cm-80cm. The corset will be made for you when you order - please allow 2 weeks sewing time. Please choose your corset size from the size selection or choose the custom size option if you require custom sizing and we will email you with the measurements we require to create you a perfect fit**
- Made from a rich royal red velvet & pale gold brocade.
- The ensemble is made up of a three piece skirt set, a very comfortable over bust tight-lacing Turn of the Century corset and a gold stretch satin Classic Chemise.
- Designed and made by Gallery Serpentine in Australia.
- Ships to the USA via an express post international service that is trackable and signed for on delivery.
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.