- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
Inspired by corsetry from the late 1800's to early 1900's, our Turn of the Century is a head turner! Spliced fabrics, hip gusset panels and superb bust cup shaping.
- Overbust style corset.
- This style doesn't include a back modesty panel.
- Choose a size that is 4 - 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement.
- In-store fitting available to ensure best fit for size or check the Size Guide carefully
- Made in Australia by Gallery Serpentine.
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.