- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
Inspired by our favourite steampunk movie, The Wild Wild West.
**Made to order in Australia, please allow us 7-10 days to create this fun, high quality corset for you, please note that the lace overlay fabric will be different to what is shown in the images**
Just before or just after you order please fill out the Custom Measurements form here
We've designed this to be close in styling to corsetry from the late 1800's to early 1900's, but with the addition of a modern bra cup bustline, it's been an incredibly popular design, turns heads and is comfortable even though it gives you a tiny waistline!
- Shimmering red satin overlaid with gothic black lace fabric & trimmed with black satin ribbon.
- Steel boned through out
- Waist reduction on average 3-5"
- Supportive bra like cups
- If you prefer a back modesty panel on your corset please choose the 'with modesty panel' option.
- Made in Australia.
- Thank you to our collaborative shoot partners for these fun images: - Nigel Unsworth Studios; Ethix Makeup Beauty Styling; model Libby Thirsk
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.