- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
Inspired by our favourite steampunk movie, The Wild Wild West.
**Made to order, please allow us 2-3 weeks to create this fun high quality corset for you**
**If choosing the custom size option we will email you for measurements so that you get the perfect fit**
We've designed this to be close in styling to corsetry from the late 1800's to early 1900's, but with the addition of a modern bra cup bustline, it's been an incredibly popular design, turns heads and is comfortable even though it gives you a tiny waistline!
- bright red satin overlaid with black lace & trimmed with black satin ribbon.
- Over bust style corset.
- This style doesn't include a back modesty panel.
- Check the size guide before ordering or message/text us/email us if you need help. Generally choose a size that is 4 - 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement.
- Made in Australia.
- Huge thank you to our collaborative shoot partners for these fun images: - Nigel Unsworth Studios; Ethix Makeup Beauty Styling; model Libby Thirsk
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.