Classic, timeless, comfortable....straight out of the late 1800s in design.
This shirt works as well today as it did over 100 years ago for both casual formal and victorian, steampunk or wild west frontier costume wear.
The cotton is a lovely quality that feels wonderful to wear on hot days.
Sizing: True to era this shirt is quite full in the body to allow for movement.
We suggest choosing a size that is 5-10cm larger than your natural measurement at waist for an authentic to era look.
- S: Chest 105cm/41" Waist: 112cm/44"
- M: Chest 110cm/43" Waist: 124cm/49"
- L: Chest 115cm/45" Waist: 136cm/53.5"
- XL: Chest 120cm/47" Waist: 142cm/56"
Message Us or call us (Australia) 0451 007 540 if you need any help with sizing and we'll be happy to help.
Features of the shirt:
- traditional pin stitched pleating on the front to midline
- antiqued look pewter buttons down the front
- classic mandarin collar with button
- True to era this shirt is very full in the body to allow for movement