**LAST ONE LEFT OF THESE TRUE TO THE 1800'S ERA TROUSERS**
You could wear to the office as well as for any hipster wedding, steampunk or Wild Wild West - Old Frontier costume.
How to measure for this style:
As they sit slightly higher than modern pants measure just below your belly button and choose the size of pants that corresponds to that measurement.
Please message us if you need any help with the sizing.
Our model Johnathon normally wears a 32", the Tombstone Trousers he wore for this shoot are a 34". He is wearing red button on braces and a Gothic & Western New Frontier tie - both available from us.
- Will create an authentic vintage 19th century look for victorian era or steampunk outfits.
- Purposely long in the leg (36 inch inseam) to allow you to have them taken up/tailored to the perfect length you require
- Comfortable, light weight & crease resistant fabric - 70% polyester, 18% wool, 12% rayon
- Authentic design features from trousers men wore in the 1800s including
- Higher sitting waist
- Suspender buttons on the front and back for button on suspenders
- Notched back waistband with an adjuster buckle.
- Two pockets at the front
- One pocket at the back
- Cold washable