We want you to be thrilled with what you’ve purchased from Gallery Serpentine’s webstore and really feel looked after by us so here’s our Returns Policy.
Here’s the summarised Version:
We accept returns on most items if you return them within 20 days from the date you ordered.
If you receive your order and you have selected the wrong size, it doesn't suit you, or you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, you are welcome to send it back for a Store Credit, exchange or a refund. Due to Australian Health & Hygiene standards we’re not able to offer returns on lingerie, underwear, hosiery, socks or earrings.
Return postage costs are your responsibility and you’ll need to select a service that has tracking, ie. Australia Post Parcel Post if in Australia . If there’s been a mistake at our end with your order then we will refund you the cost of the return postage.
Super important handy tip to avoid disappointment: Please make sure to check the size guide for the item before you place your order. Remember we are here to help you choose the best size so if you are at all unsure please use our Live Chat or Contact Us page and either Shan, Mel or Steph will help make sure you’re going to get the correct size.
All the Details of the Return Policy
- We accept Returns up to 20 days from the date you placed your order. – Australian & New Zealand customers you can return your item and choose either an EXCHANGE, STORE CREDIT OR REFUND.
- USA, UK or European customers can choose a store credit or a refund. (If you wish to exchange for another size or item then there will be a shipping charge.)
- The only items that can’t be returned are Sale or discontinued items, items that have been custom made for you and items such as knickers, bras, body suits, men’s wet look shorts, stockings, socks and earrings (due to Australian Health & Hygiene rules) –
- Items must be returned in original condition - price tags attached, original packaging, unworn, unwashed. We suggest trying shoes on carpet to avoid any scuff marks. Please keep the item clean from animal fur, makeup stains & cigarette smoke. We reserve the right to reject any items that are returned in unsaleable condition.
- The customer is responsible for the return postage costs, you need to select a service that has tracking, ie. Australia Post Parcel Post if in Australia . If there’s been a mistake at our end with your order then we will refund you the cost of return postage.
- All returns are organised within 4 business days of arriving back at Gallery Serpentine in Sydney (sorry we can’t process returns on the weekends) unless you are exchanging for a size that we don’t currently have in stock and need to get in for you.
- Until the items arrive back at our shop they are your responsibility, and if they are lost in the post you will be responsible for claiming compensation from your postal service.
How to organise returning your item :
- Contact us by clicking here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email type your order number, the reason you are returning the item and whether you want to exchange for another size or item, a Store Credit or a Refund.
- If the item is faulty (heaven forbid, really sorry!) please also be sure to include photos and details of the fault (we’ll be refunding your return postage)
- We will email you back as soon as possible so you know we’ve received your email,.
- Return the item to us – if you are posting within Australia use this address: PO Box 207, Enmore, NSW 2042 . If you are returning an item from outside of Australia please use this address: Gallery Serpentine, SHOP 2, 112 Enmore Road, Enmore, NSW 2042, Australia. *Remember to use a trackable shipping service.