This Corset & Bustle gown set is made from a beautiful amethyst satin. Perfectly suited to wear to gothic or victorian steampunk weddings or events.
Features of this design:
Custom sized to fit your measurements and made in Australia!
You get to choose from either an over the bust Pandora corset or an under bust Pandora corset - both feature lace overlaid on the amethyst satin and black velvet contrast bone channels.
Both corset options for this gown are very comfortable and give a lovely cinched in waist. If you prefer the over bust corset option but have a D+ bra cup size then we will suggest a different corset design for you.
The other pieces that make up this corset and bustle gown set are:
- Victorian Bustle skirt in amethyst satin - this can be worn by itself as a high low bustle skirt when you don't need to wear the full gown, ie. it looks amazing with boots and stockings for a burlesque or steampunk look
- Black satin gothic petticoat decorated with ribbon and black majestica braid
- Boned petticoat crinoline - this gives the lovely silhouette underneath the two skirt layers. Spring steel boning makes this a breeze to walk, dance and sit in. The approximate circumference of the boned petticoat is 2.8 metres / 110".
- Black silky feel satin 'Alice in Wonderland' short sleeved under corset chemise (if you would prefer a long sleeved chemise please Message us from this page or email email@example.com to request before placing your order)
- Black Majestica stretch velvet bolero shrug which will compliment any other outfit.
This corset and bustle gown set will be made to measure in Australia to fit you perfectly. Once your order is placed Steph our corset fitter will email you with our Custom Sizing Measurements Guide & Form. It is very easy to follow and she can help you if you are unsure.
The usual make time for this gown is 12-18 days at most times of the year.
PHOTO Credits -
shot on Location with Sydney Photographic Workshops - https://sydneyphotographicworkshops.com.au/
at Monte Cristo Homestead, Junee, NSW Https://www.facebook.com/MonteCristoHomestead
Photographer: Alese Watson - https://alesewatsonphotography.com.au/
1st Photo Assistant : Adam Hedgecoe - https://www.instagram.com/adamhedgecoe/
2nd Photo Assistant : Mike Lee - https://www.instagram.com/thelonetog/