- Size Guide Lilly
The Lilly under bust corset is now available in a luscious black velvet.
This is a shorter length version of our most popular and versatile under bust corset, the Underbust Victorian. The Lilly is designed to make it easier for those with shorter torsos!
This really is the 'Dinner & Drive Corset' - meaning you can more comfortably eat dinner and also drive more easily. *Corset wearers will understand how driving in a long line corset in a low seated car can be quite challenging*
Would you like our corset fitter to recommend a size for you? If so please take note of the name of the corset 'Lilly' and click through here to our easy to follow Measurements Guide & Form. Enter 'Lilly' in the questions sections.
To make sure we are going to make you the best fitting corset for your needs we will contact you as soon as you order to check your measurements and answer any questions you have.
Please check the size guide and as a general rule, choose a size that is about 4-5" SMALLER than your natural waist measurement.
Details on the corset:
- available custom sized to your measurements if you fall outside of our standard size range
- usually gives a higher compression at the waist due to its shortened length, in the 4-5" range depending on body type.
- Steel boned
- Quality beautiful black velvet outer & cotton drill/twill lining
- This design does not include a back modesty panel
- This listing is for the corset only, to see the gorgeous green bustle skirt please visit Green Lace Victorian Bustle Skirt
Sydney Photographic Workshops - https://sydneyphotographicworkshops.com.au/
Hair/Makeup - Renee Taylor - https://www.instagram.com/reneetaylormua/
Model - Florencia Inferno - https://www.instagram.com/florencia_inferno/
Location: Monte Cristo Homestead, Junee