The Victorian skirts from the late 1880's are some of the most beautiful and flattering designs for women of all sizes.
Elegantly matches with any corset to make a victorian wedding dress.
*If you would like to order the entire set shown in the images please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us from this page.
As well as the custom sized option we also have a photoshoot sample available, measuring 72cm (28.5") at the waistband.
At the hips the skirt measures approximately 105cms (41.5 inches) & fits a natural hip measurement of 95 - 103 cms (37 - 40 inches).
The centre front length measures approximately 105 cms (42 inches)
- A full length skirt with a cascade bustle back.
- A gorgeous design in amethyst reverse satin that will appear to the eye like silk.
- This skirt is custom made to your measurements, so you get the perfect fit.
- The Victorian skirt features a train back, fitted buttoned waist band and hidden back zipper.
- Featuring hand pleated frills trimmed with black lace to give this skirt a classic timeless elegance.
- Once you place your order we will be in contact to ask for your measurements and height.
- If you're not familiar with measurement taking we will guide you through it and can also mark up photos to show exactly where your measuring points are.
- Once measurements are confirmed it will usually take 5- 7 days for your skirt to be made and then posted or shipped to you.