- Size Guide Corset Belt
Popular style -just nip in your waist and nothing else.
- Made from delustred black duchess satin
- Full corset style back lacing and boning
- Looks great with full skirts & dresses and Victorian styles
- Made in Australia by Gallery Serpentine
- Choose a size that is approximately 3-4 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement
The corset belt should have a gap at the back of about 2-3 inches and may compress your waist if you are after that. So for choosing the right size for you please add about 4-5 inches to the corset belt measurements to find the right size for you.
For example the Small corset belt of 24inches will fit a waist of 28-29inches.