A new adorable Alice in Wonderland corset and skirt set in a gorgeous Red & Gold Gothic Alice fabric.
*The Alice fabric is custom made, if we need to order more it will usually take 2 weeks, please allow 2-3 weeks for your order to be made, contact us if you have an event deadline, using the chat button on this page*
Details of each available piece are below
One size fits most - waist sizes between 70cm and 120cm.
Length of the skirt is 60cm
- Elasticated waist
- Black cotton & printed polycotton fabrics
- Ribbon tie decoration at waist band
- shown with & without a petticoat worn underneath
- Made & Posted from Australia
Our most popular and comfortable Australian made corset of all time, the Under bust Victorian or the Lilly (shorter torso version) will be used for your order.
- Fully custom sized so it fits you & your measurements perfectly
- (Steph our corset fitter will contact you with an easy to follow measuring guide once you place your order)
- Fully steel boned, 100% cotton drill lining, made in Australia!
- Will last many years, (our corsets have been known to last 20+ years)
- *doesn't come with a back modesty panel
- Average waist compression - 4"
50's style petticoat with ribbon tie up and elastication at the waist to create a perfect fit
PETTICOAT SIZING - One size only with a drawstring adjustable waist.
Sizing: Fits max waist measurement up to 105 cms (41 inches) and hips up to 130cms (51 inches).
Length approximately 60 cms (23 inches)
Model: Florencia Inferno https://www.instagram.com/florencia_inferno/
Photographer: Alese Watson https://alesewatsonphotography.com.au
Creative Assistant / HMUA / Host : Renee Taylor - https://www.instagram.com/reneetaylormua/ https://www.facebook.com/ReneeDeBonoMakeupArtist
Location Shoot - Location : Monte Cristo Homestead : https://www.facebook.com/MonteCristoHomestead
Sydney Photographic Workshops - https://sydneyphotographicworkshops.com.au/
Producer / Host : Wendy Linnet - 0410 527 111 - email@example.com instagram.com/sydneyphotographicworkshops/ https://www.facebook.com/spwfans