- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
Before you order:
Please fill out the Personalised Size Recommendation / Custom Sizing Form before you order and Steph our corset fitter will work out what size you need or if custom sizing is required.
The front lacing allows for more bust adjustment than the traditional busk clip front.
This design is best suited to cup sizes C & larger.
The shot ruby taffeta is spliced with black brocade adding to the flattering lines of this corset; the hip gusset panels hug and gently smooth your hips, while your waist is cinched in dramatically and comfortably.
For custom sized options please allow approximately 7-14 days to complete your order and then post to you.
If you are large busted and have dreamed of not having to wear a bra and despaired of finding a corset that will fit you then the support of the bust shaping should feel great.
- Quality spiral steel boning is used in all the places that need to curve, sprung flat steels are used in the centre front and centre back panels for stability and strength
- The pre-made sizes don't include a back modesty panel but have a higher back to help alleviate back spillover.
- The made to measure/custom sized option will have a back modesty panel.
- Made in Australia.
- Stunning Queen of Roses choker is also available, please message or email us (made by Australian designer MisSmash)
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.