Do you know about this famous historical tapestry? It is breathtaking.
"The Lady and the Unicorn is the modern title given to a series of six tapestries woven in Flanders from wool and silk, from designs drawn in Paris around 1500. The set, on display in the Musée national du Moyen Âge in Paris, is often considered one of the greatest works of art of the Middle Ages in Europe"
This quality wristwatch brings the beauty of the tapestry onto your wrist for you to enjoy every day. Give as a gift to medieval friends.
Very high quality.
Manufacturing & delivery takes 2-4 weeks (please allow for the possibility of some delay due to covid-19 postal and shipping)
Features of this quality watch:
- Comes in a lovely gift box
- Stainless Steel body and band
- The covering over the face of the watch is a Collision Avoidance Lock down Crown
- Choose how large you want the watch face to be
- Choose your preferred band colour from black, rose gold or silver
- Citizen movement
- Water resistant to 3 ATM so it's wearable everyday.
- Body of the watch is very slimline at 8mm so comfortable to wear and sleek, the design will stand out.