- Size Guide Turn of the Century Corset
Inspired by corsetry from the late 1800's to early 1900's, our Turn of the Century is a head turner! Spliced fabrics, hip gusset panels and superb bust cup shaping.
- This style doesn't include a back modesty panel. If you would like one added please contact us.
- Choose a size that is 4 - 5 inches smaller than your natural waist measurement.
- Made in Australia by Gallery Serpentine.
- If you choose made to order please allow 2 weeks for your size to be sewn and then we will email you on the day it is posted with a tracking number. If you have a deadline please contact us before purchase and a rush order may be arranged with an extra charge**
Please contact us if after checking your measurements you feel you would like help with choosing the right size Turn of the Century corset.
The centre front length of the corset measures 37.5cm to 41cm through the size range.