Do any of these apply to you?
1. You work in the corporate world & wear standard women's business attire but it doesn't fit you right, it's a struggle to find flattering styles for your body type & it doesn't express your personality at all.
2. You find yourself repeatedly drawn to scrolling through victorian-steampunk fashion & corsets on Facebook & websites (when you should be looking for boring work clothes). You may have worn victorian, steampunk or goth clothing before entering the corporate world & you miss how you used to look and feel.
3. You spend long hours at work at your desk and by the end of the day your back is killing you and your energy is low, you start reading about other women who are finding relief by wearing corsets to work under their normal work clothes.
4. You're your own boss and want to project yourself in a different way when you're front facing with clients - standard business attire isn't going to cut it but casual or normal formal isn't either.
5. You've just been promoted at your company or you have a unique position and you're expected to project a bit more authority & individuality in how you present.
If any of the above points apply to you then it may be time to ask yourself the question -
Sally is a scientist and discovered the joys of our Pinstripe Tailcoat design.
She asked if we could customise it by making the collar section more subtle without the foldback collar and of course we obliged.
We loved our correspondence with a returning customer, Miss T. about this skirt, you'll see why.
"I had a long commando skirt for ages (it was my second love, after coffee) that died last year. I can't see it on the website but I was wondering if it is possible to have a new one made as it was magical (and because it was pinstripe I could annoy my boss by arguing that it was clearly office wear)."
"It is amazing (as I knew it would be). It fits like a dream and I didn't realise how much I missed it till I put it on for the first time. If there is somewhere that I can do a written review please let me know (I am all about supporting quality businesses). I'm going to need to have something made for my PhD graduation but I'll email to make an appointment for that when I know when it will be :-)"
"I love wearing my (Arabesque) under bust corset into work as part of my regular office work wear.
It is black and white pinstripe and works really well when paired with black trousers and a black top underneath. It also looks great with a white work shirt underneath for a contrast.
The top and corset combo also work well with a black pencil skirt. Shoes are either black ballet flats or black kitten heels. It's a really subtle look for a corset combo and works really well". ~Kat~
"In March I applied for a new job.
I got the job and it is really cool. I am in charge of a small team of designers and web developers. We design and build websites for charities and not-for-profits.
For the first time in my life I am client facing. The major problem, especially since I am curvy, is what to wear.
Steph and the team helped me create a corporate look that is both quirky and structured. Under-bust corsets, fishtail skirts, velvet coats.
The Corporatorian look that reflects my personality and also the nature of our work.
It is structured yet quirky. Eye catching yet formal."
Wear them under clothing or just under your jacket
A lovely natural curve at the waist and a top edge that scoops under the bust makes this our most popular and versatile tight lacing under bust style
Waspie Waist Cincher
The most popular style for waist training, the Waspie gives you a sharp 'wasp' like waist and has a straight line across the top of the corset